Comment on page
Diversity & Inclusion Policy
Userful recognises and celebrates the value and contribution each individual brings to our workplace and appreciates the value of attracting and retaining employees from different backgrounds. Userful is committed to creating a working environment that is fair and flexible; promotes personal and professional growth and benefits from the capabilities of its diverse workforce. We recognise that diversity in our workforce contributes to our business success and benefits our employees, customers, consumers and shareholders. Leveraging diversity in our workplace delivers a strong competitive advantage.
It is an understanding that each individual is unique, and recognition of our individual differences. These differences can include skills, experience, thought, gender, age, disability, ethnicity, cultural or socio-economic background, religion, sexual orientation, political or ideological beliefs as well as other dimensions such as lifestyle and family responsibilities. At Userful we are committed to: a workplace which is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying, victimisation and vilification; treating employees fairly and with respect; a workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences; equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance and potential; awareness in all staff of their rights and responsibilities with regards to fairness, equity and respect for all aspects of diversity; flexible work practices and policies to support employees and their changing needs; attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people;
This Diversity and Inclusion Policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employ and to eliminating discrimination in the workplace because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Policy includes:
- Creating a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- Providing to the greatest extent possible universal access to safe, inclusive and accessible physical office space that ensures everyone is able to participate and work to his or her full potential.
- Ensuring gender and visible minority representation on our leadership team.
- Regularly reviewing the policies so that fairness is maintained and we continue to evolve them to remain relevant.
- Open communication that is respectful between all employees regardless of title or level. Userful is committed to an inclusive workplace that welcomes, respects and values the diversity of employees and supports them to actively engage in the workplace and achieve their full potential.
Userful is committed to an inclusive workplace that welcomes, respects and values the diversity of employees and supports them to actively engage in the workplace and achieve their full potential.