Comment on page
At Userful, we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit Userful's sites without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself or your organization. There are times, however, when we may need information from you to directly to carry out business operations such as completing your transactions with us, or keeping you informed of our business offerings. It is our responsibility to obtain your consent from you before collecting personal information from you on the Internet
We use this information to improve our business products and services and enhance your overall user experience. Applications of your data to improve our business services may include; marketing/advertising, tailored sales experiences, and product improvement. Userful processes its user’s data in Canada.
4.1 Userful Userful collects and processes data in Canada, and is subject to all applicable Canadian Privacy and Information laws. If you are a user outside of Canada, your national data privacy laws may differ from Canadian law. However, all data collected by Userful is subject to this policy and all applicable laws. If you are an EU User, GDPR protections apply to your data. 4.2 Business Partners Userful works with third-party business partners to develop and deliver its products and services. Your data may be shared with them to improve and personalize business products and services. 4.3 Legal Compliance/Investigations If lawfully required by an authorized third-party, Userful may be required to share personal data with a third-party to comply with laws, court orders, and other legal directives. Such authorized third-parties may include; law enforcement, legal counsel, regulatory bodies, and other legally authorized third-parties.
- Right of Awareness: It is our responsibility to tell you what is happening to your personal data - what we are using it for, why, and where any data processing is taking place. We must have your consent before we process your personal data.
- Right of Access: You have the right to request a complete copy of the personal data we’ve collected from you. If you wish to obtain a copy of your data, please contact us.
- Right to be Forgotten: If you wish, you can choose to have all the personal data we have collected about you erased and not be used by us or one of our partnered third-parties. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact Userful directly.
- Data Portability: In conjunction with your right to access, you can choose to provide your acquired personal data records to other parties. It is your data, and Userful respects your choices over how you choose to manage it.
- Prompt Alerts: In the unlikely instance that a security breach occurs which threatens your rights and freedoms, it is our responsibility to notify you within 72 hours of it happening.