Comment on page
Enable users to change content from a simplified UI with one-touch custom presets using uControl.
The Mapping Preset feature, when activated, instantaneously assigns the source to the destination(s). This feature can override any existing mapping.
- 1.Click on theoption. The Create Mapping Preset menu appears.
- 2.Enter details
- Enter the Name and Description.
- Select the Player Type- Server Player or uClient Player.
- Enter the Latency value.
- Enter the Resolution. This is the resolution of the destination on which the content will be streamed.
- Select the Video Quality. Note that this value only affects uClients and not zero clients. It is recommended to choose video quality as High when using text and static images. Select video quality as Medium or Low when streaming dynamic content like video files to optimize system resources.
- Select the GPU. The platform automatically detects it.
- 3.Click. The Mapper Preset appears on the screen.
- 1.Click on the three-dot menu > Editoption. Thetab appears.
- 2.Drag and drop the source from the Sources panel to the mapping preset.
- 3.Switch to the Destinations panel and drag and drop the destination(s) to the mapping preset.
- 5.Click on theoption to return to the mapping preset screen.
- 6.Click on the preset card to activate the preset. The card status changes to active, and the destination streams the content.Note that if multiple presets are activated, the preset activated at the very last takes precedence.
Click on the
three-dot menu to open the actions menu.
- Click on theaudio control option to enable/ disable sound. Use thevolume scroll bar to increase/decrease the volume.
- Click on theEdit option to modify the details of the mapping preset.
- Click on theDelete option to delete the mapping preset.
- Click on theoption to stop all the active mapping presets.
Seamless integration to stream pre-built layouts from the Decision application as one-touch Mapping Presets.
- 1.Create Layouts in Decisions. These layouts appear as mapping presets in the uControl application screen.Example- Decision layouts displayed as Mapping Presets in the uControl application.
- 2.Click on the layout to activate streaming the preset to the configured destination.Example showing active presets from two operation centers.
To edit destination(s) mapped to the preset, navigate to the
tab of the respective layout in the Decision’s application.