Comment on page
Service and Support Model
Userful offers a variety of training packages, onsite installation services, and Premium Support Services. Read on to find out more!
All customers receive Standard Support Services with an active subscription. All plans, including Standard Support, provide access to customer service, technical documentation, whitepapers, etc. Userful operates a tiered-based support structure, and all tickets are triaged according to their severity and/or complexity. As such, not all cases are created equal, and those that require further investigation from our Engineering team, or a new software release, will extend beyond the regular service level agreement. Total system outages that are beyond Userful’s control are not considered technical support-related in nature and are not included in the below SLAs.
For access to technical support and additional support resources, we offer plans to fit your unique needs.
Standard Package is provided free of charge with an active subscription. This Support offering is recommended for smaller organizations with deployments requiring less management and maintenance. As a Standard Support customer, you have access to the following features:
- 24/7 Support Service Availability.
- First response within 48 Hours, with up to 5 Authorized Support Users.
- First-time installation documentation and Email/Phone support.
- User training documentation including (but not limited to):
- assigning display devices
- creating and calibrating video walls
- creating and managing sources, etc.
- Software update processes and procedures.
- Display device troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Performance and playback troubleshooting.
- Userful Control Center documentation and training videos.
- System backup and recovery features.
- Licensing renewal and troubleshooting.
- Hardware support and diagnostics with certified Userful systems.
- API troubleshooting and documentation.
Enhanced Support is a paid support service for medium and large enterprises that require a dedicated Userful Support Technician, faster response and resolution time, as well as additional service, to keep their mission-critical workloads productive, updated, stable and reliable.
You can add an unlimited amount of users to your Enhanced Support offering. As an Enhanced Support customer, you have access to the following features:
- Enhanced Escalation Path (L1 direct to L3).
- First response within 24 Hours, with up to 5 Authorized Support Users.
- Support for 1 server of up to 32 CPU Cores.
- Credit for Remote Training (1-hour session).
- Dedicated Support Technician.
Premium Support is provided as a customized add-on for mission-critical operations, with dedicated Senior Technical Support, and a named Senior Sales Engineer. This Support offering is recommended for Enterprise organizations with larger, more complex deployments, requiring dedicated Userful personnel. As a Premium Support customer, you are getting the very best Userful has to offer.
- First response within 4 Hours, with up to 10 Authorized Support Users.
- Premium Escalation Path (L1 direct to L4).
- Support for up to 1 server of up to 128 CPU Cores.
- Credit for Remote Training (3 x 1-hour session).
- Dedicated Sales Engineer and Support Technician.
- Advice on Service Operations and 3rd party products.
- Access to Userful Beta Program and Product Roadmap
- Advanced Monitoring Tools: *QoS Dashboard (Coming 2023).
- Executive Sponsor from Userful's Executive Team.
While onboarding your organization to Premium Support, your support technician focuses on building Customer Aware Support. Customer Aware Support is a service that provides you with a jump start to resolving technical issues and improving your Premium Support experience. Customer Care creates Customer Aware Support by learning about your deployment(s) when requested. This information ensures that our Support experts can resolve your support cases promptly and efficiently.
With Premium Support, you receive training sessions/hours (packs) for the Userful Infinity Skills Boost that you can distribute to users in your organization. Your support technician identifies learning opportunities and indicates which training resources can be most beneficial to your organization. With this training, your developers have the resources to find answers quickly and test out ideas in safe environments. You will receive 3, 1 Hour Training Sessions. Additional Training Packages are available at an additional cost.
- Availability is subject to change based on statutory holidays. North American teams follow the statutory holidays in the United States and Canada.
- Onsite installation services or other Professional Services are not included in this package.