Portrait Oriented Displays
This section details the steps vital for connecting a uClient adapter to a display that is to be used in a portrait or vertical orientation.
- Ensure your display itself is set to normal Landscape mode operation, even if it is already mounted in portrait orientation.
- Connect a USB mouse to the Userful device. A cursor as shown below appears.
- Left-click the circle icon at the bottom of the screen to close the Userful app.
- Click on the icon below the Userful logo in the middle of the screen. You are now looking at the App Drawer.
- Left-click on the Settings icon. The following drop-down menu appears.
- Left-click on the Display icon.
- Left-click on the HDMI and DP option.
- Left-click on the Resolution option.
- Select the Auto option and confirm the change.
- Left-click on the System Direction option and select either 90 or 270 based on your display's rotation. The screen will rotate right away.
- The following message appears.
- Click on the Circle button to return to the home screen.
- Open the App Drawer and launch Userful Client with a left-click.
- The display should now be ready to pair.
Refer to the Pairing Displays to Cloud topic for details on how to pair your application with the cloud server.