uClient Adapter Giada DN74 Setup
This page details the steps to install the SIM card and 4G module on the adapter.
- Unscrew the screws present at the bottom of the adapter and remove the cover. This allows you to access the mini PCI-E slot and the 3G/4G SIM card slot.
Giada DN74 Adapter
- Open the SIM card holder and pull it up.
- Insert the Sim card and lock the card holder
- Plug the provided 3G/4G module into the Mini PCI-E slot.
- Secure the module to the carrier by tightening up the screw.
- Connect the cable to the main and install the antenna.
- Close the box by securing the rear cover back to the adapter.
- Make sure your device is unlocked in the Userful control center. Your Display under the Displays option present in the left navigation panel should show an unlinked chain icon.
- Once you have unpaired/unlocked your uClient/Display connect the keyboard and mouse to the USB ports present on the side of the uClient adapter.
- Click on the Circle icon present in the middle of the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen to exit the application.
- On the new screen, go to the Android Menu (six dots) by clicking on the circle in the middle of the screen.
- Next, navigate to Settings > More Options.
- Under the Wireless & Networks option, click on the More option and select Cellular Networks.
- Select the Preferred network type and click on the LTE option.
- Select the applicable service provider for your SIM card, for example, Telus SP (sp.telus.com).