Comment on page
uClient Adapter Specifications
W100A and N100AT uClient Adapters
The uClient adapters support Userful’s on-premise and cloud architectures for maximum flexibility and capability. Including native playback of ultra-high-resolution content, web sources, CMS, and live-streamed sources for delivering visuals for varied applications. uClient adapters are designed for global deployment, with ease of central management through the Userful Manager portal.
- 4K Resolution It can output up to 4K @60fps per display and unlimited resolution on video walls.
- Any Content It supports any type of content available through local playback or from a server in the Userful network.
- High Performance: It is a robust solid-state device featuring 32GB of local storage and a cutting-edge chipset optimized to seamlessly run videos on single displays or video walls.
- Pair With On-premise or Cloud Servers: It is compatible with all of Userful's server architectures, including being run directly from the cloud.
- Management at Scale: This adapter centrally distributes content and applications while managing updates, storage, remote reboots, and activates/deactivates schedules for power management.
- Secure and Compliant: It can be locked remotely to prevent tampering.
There are two types of uClient adapters W100A and N100AT.
Userful’s uClient application running on a Weibu adapter is a versatile and powerful solution that converts any display into a Userful smart display enabling central management and content delivery. This adapter is manufactured in China.
Userful’s uClient application running on a certified N-and Group adapter is a one-stop solution that converts any display into a Userful smart display. It is manufactured in Italy and complies with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
Specifications of both W100A and N100AT adapters are the same.
W100A uClient Adapter Data Sheet.pdf
N100AT uClient Adapter Data Sheet (TAA Compliant).pdf