Comment on page
Playlists are lists of assets that are placed into sequences and cycled through repeatedly. You can assign playlists to multiple screens.
- Click on the Create Playlist option and provide it with a name.
- Assign assets to it in the play order you want.
- Provide the amount of time each plays.
- All your work gets saved automatically. See the process below.
Creating a new Playlist. Click the animation to zoom.
Each Playlist also has its own set of advanced options (gear icon) detailed below:
- Scale Image/Video/Document: It takes any image that does not match the display's aspect ratio and applies fit options (Fit, Stretch, Zoom, None) as selected.
- Shuffle: It plays the playlist randomly.
- Default Transition: It sets the transition animation for the playlist.
- Transition Speed: It sets the transition speed for the playlist.
- Playlist - Max Duration: It sets a maximum duration for the playlist. This cannot be less than the current duration of the playlist, rather it enforces a uniform maximum length when making future changes.
- Background Music: It sets a file to play music over the entire playlist, or a URL for audio from TuneIn, YouTube, or others.
Use local screens and adjust your playlists. Take time to become accustomed to using them.